With fall comes the hunt for glow and I tried a few glow getters this morning , while the sun was hiding far behind those rainy clouds.
First I tried something new to me, ( maybe not new to you?)
A Korean Splash Mask!
A kind of facemask that only takes 15 seconds to complete, instead of the usual 15-20 minutes.
So. What is a Splash Mask and how do we use it?
The mask that I tried is a Patting Splash Mask from Blithe with Citrus and Honey.
It is vitalising and toning, contains lactic acid to gently exfoliate and honey to moisturize, and leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed. Over time it will leave skin more radiant.
HOW TO USE A SPLASH MASK
1. Use AFTER Cleansing your face.
2. Mix 1 capsule of solution and dilute with water. Either in palms of your hands while showering, or mix in a separate bowl or even into your sink.
3. Splash and pat the solution onto skin for 15-30 seconds ( avoiding eye area) then gently pat dry with towel and rinse.
4. It is recommended to apply sunscreen after use.
5. The mask is gentle enough to be used every day.
I will test Glossiers Super Glow and ZO Skin Health C- Bright serum, that you see pictured above, for a little while longer to see what result they have on my complexion and glow. I´ll keep you posted!
Have a great day!
READ COMMENTS -
LEAVE A COMMENT